You are here: Training/Education Training description
- 2-days Basic training: Master the basics of the CAD/CAM 2D and 3D software specific to framing and carpentry. No prior knowledge is required, basic knowledge of Windows are recommended. Whether you're a collaborator of one of our clients, or simply interested in getting some first hand experience and test out a software made for wood construction, this class will definitely open up new work opportunities for you. After the training is done, you will be granted a 2 month trial of the software for free and will also have access to technical support during the whole length of the training course + 2 months after the last day of training was completed. The stages to the 2 day course: 1rst part of 2 days, a few weeks of practice inside the office, and a 2nd day to finalize the training.
- Tips and Tricks: This course is open to all users who work for some time with Cadwork who want to optimize their working method.
- Lists and export plans: This training is tailored for all the users who have good knowledge of cadwork 3D and 2D and who wish to improve or automate the creation of lists and automatic plans.
- Element: This course is designed for all the users who have good knowledge of cadwork 3d and who wish to discover through practical exercices the possibilities of the element module.
- Variant: This training will be extremely useful for all the users who have basic knowledge of cadwork 3d or 2d and who wish to discover a way to save time and to minimize errors. The scope of application for the variant is very broad. A few minutes will save you a few hours of your day.
- Visualization: The visualization plays a role which is becoming more and more important and increasingly convincing to the client. There are numerous tools recommended by cadwork in this field. Come and discover them and acquire new clients as a result.
- Joiners -Test me out! Anyone interested in taking their first steps with cadwork in the carpentry/placement sector should follow this training. No prior knowledge is required, however elementary knowledge of windows is desired. The course takes place over 2 days: the 1rst part is composed of 1day, followed by 2 weeks of practice at home and finally a 2nd day to finalize the training
- Other specific trainings are available upon request